Title: Sebastian Cork
Author: Neal Davies
Publication Date: May 4, 2015
Sebastian Cork – Sebastian Cork is a noted Psychologist at the pinnacle of his career, but as he fast approaches sixty he finds himself drifting and lacking enthusiasm. Things change when an unforseen event places him in the slums of the most sinister side of town in search of a killer.
Interview with the Author
1) Can you tell us a bit about your background?
2) Where and when did your writing journey begin?
3) Who are your favorite authors and how have they influenced your writing?
4) What does a typical day in your life look like? And how does your writing routine fit into your day?
5) How did you come up with the idea for your novel?
6) What do you think sets your novel apart from others current on the shelves?
7) Which character in your book is your favorite and how much of yourself is reflected in that character?
8) Which scenes in your book did you have the most fun writing?
9) What do you hope for your readers to take away after reading your book?
10) What are your hopes for this novel?
11) What do you have in store next for your readers?
Neal Davies- Neal Davies is a retired Family and relationship counsellor as well as an already accomplished Author. Before he began writing fiction he had written numerous self-help books focusing on communication within families and adolescents. His first fictional novel was Benworden, which is an adventure novel for family, children, and teens.
Growing up as a child Neal loved the murder mystery classics, especially
Arthur Conan Doyle’s, Sherlock Holmes. His dream of creating his own unique
character become a reality on completion of Sebastian Cork Forget Me Not and he
has already begun writing a sequel.